Bio Dry Asphalt Special Blend Cleaner – 45ASB
Our new Asphalt Special Blend Cleaner from Bio-Dry gets great results when it comes to special case uses on asphalt.? We are getting good responses on hydraulic fluid spills and stains.? Usually a visible difference within days and almost completely eliminated within 2-3 weeks.
Most importantly, the product uses absorption, emulsification and bio remediation to safely clean asphalt.? As a result, the Bioremediation breaks down the oils, gas and hydraulic fluid into harmless natural components and helps keep these pollutants out of our water systems.
This product is designed to be applied generously to the stain and brushed on with a thick bristle broom.
How to Use the Bio-Dry Special Blend Asphalt Cleaner
- Remove any heavy condensation, excess oil, fluid, or water with rags and dispose.
- Scrape up excess build up on heavy oil and fluid spill areas.
- Use wire brush on the remaining heavy oil spots with a small amount of Bio-Dry. Because water is not used it is important to wire brush any standing mud or dirt build up throughout the area.
- Remove any debris around the area to be cleaned. Either by sweeping or using a blower.
- Sprinkle Bio-Dry on the area.
Generously sweep Bio-Dry on the area to ensure coverage to the entire area. Bio-Dry is made to spread thin.? Work the product in to the stains.? Keep extra material on the heavier fluid stains as needed. If stains start to show through, apply more Bio-Dry to the area and leave in place.? Once saturated, the oils and fluids will begin to break down. Any excess Bio-Dry left on these areas will ensure that the stains will continue to be treated after the application.
It is recommended to check the stain weekly.? Re-open and apply additional Bio-Dry until the stains are gone.
Literature & Manual