SurfaceLogix Cobble Strip – Sealer Stripper & Paint Remover – 5 Gallon – RS-125-5G
Great for Concrete, Driveways & Walkways.
Cobble Strip is an eco-friendly low odor paint stripper designed to remove various types of coatings. Cobble Strip performs by penetrating and softening the paint film.
Cobble Strip will remove most sealers, paints and concrete stains, both solvent and water based. Cobble Strip is designed to be used on horizontal concrete and natural stones substrates and will not harm the substrate.
Cobble Strip can be used for paint removal and sealer stripping on Pool Decks, Patios, Driveways and other Concrete surfaces.
Cobble Strip is for professional use only.
Before applying Cobble Strip, ensure all areas not being stripped are fully protected. Ensure all surfaces are dry prior to stripping. Water will deactivate the sealer stripper & paint remover.
Cobble Strip is not as effective when applied to a hot surface, ideal temperatures are between 50 degrees Fahrenheit to 95 degrees Fahrenheit. If the area being stripped is in direct sunlight or there are multiple layers to be stripped, covering the area with plastic may assist in slowing the drying of Cobble Strip to avoid evaporation.
Neoprene gloves and goggles are recommended. Contact with Cobble Strip may cause skin irritations. NIOSH-approved respirators are recommended when scraping, sand or remove old paint due to lead dust.
Directions for use:
- Stir the product thoroughly before use.
- Apply with roller or sprayer to the surface you want to remove paint or strip sealer off.
- Wait at least 30 minutes. Please remember that weather conditions, type of coating, coating thickness and other factors might require Cobble Strip to be sit longer on the surface.
- Do not allow Cobble Strip to dry prior to removing it. When stripping large areas, divide into smaller sections and strip one section at a time.
- Pressure Wash Cobble Strip off with Water. Be aware that water deactivates the stripper and that rinse water does not contact areas that have not yet been stripped.
For more in-depth directions please follow the instructions on the 5 gallon bucket.
MSDS Sheet: SurfaceLogix Cobble Strip MSDS
This product is not regulated by the Department of Transportation.