HV40GV-12V Hydro Tek Vacuum System 25 GPM with Vanguard 627cc Electric Start
- Weight: 535 lbs
- The unique polyethylene separation tanks are non-corrosive, weigh significantly less than 50 gallon steel drums, and have access to the inside for periodic cleaning & maintenance with a quick lift-off lid.
- Open the large 1.5 in. valve to purge sludge / solids that settle at the bottom.
- Each separation tank has an automatic trasnfer system which pumps the water out to your bulk tank, landscape, or sanitary sewer where permitted, no heavy tipping to dump your tanks.
- For use with cold water or hot water up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The RGV Gas Vac is an engine powered water recovery system with pump out.
- It can be used with either one or two separate pickup devices and is ideal for facilities maintenance contractors who need to collect wash water or for restoration contractors who need to pick up water after a fire or flood.
- Vacuum and pump out simultaneously and automatically, no loss of suction or lost time dumping tanks
- 12V Transfer pumps require no outside power, completely self contained
- Recovers up to 25gpm, use up to 350 ft. total hose length – Use with one or two pickup devices
- Air throttling system allows you to independently control the suction for precise control over pickup devices when using varying lengths of hose
- 2 x 26 gallon lightweight non-corrosive polyethylene hexagonal separation tanks with 1.5 in. sludge / solids drani & removable stainless steel lid.
- Easy 1 plug connection for transfer pump power and high water level shutdown.
- Debris filters protect pumps and blower motor.
- Large 8 gallon fuel tank integrated into frame base while keeping a small footprint.
- Main Unit Dimensions & Weight: 44in. L x 26in. W x 34in. H & 425 lbs
- Vacuum Tanks Dimensions & Weight (each): 25in. L x 20in. W x 36in. H & 54 lbs
- Note: Requires 2 in. diameter vacuum hose (350 ft. length max.) and 2 in. diameter dischare hose (100 ft. length max.).
- Note: Max. hose length 350 ft., vacuum & discharge hose not included, 650cca 24 Group Battery required (not included).
Compares to a Pressure-Pro RGV40V12.