RPV50E1 Hydro Tek Vacuum 50 GPM 106cfm & 106″ Sealed Lift
The Hydro Vacuum control panel has separate, lighted control switches for vacuum and pump out functions giving you the option to run them independently or together.
A basket strainer collects large debris, such as leaves or trash, and quickly lifts out for dumping.
There is a drain plug at the bottom of the tank to dump any residual sediment that may have settled to the bottom.
For use with cold or hot water up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Capture and transfer up to 3000 gallons of water per hour in one step with compact RPV vacuum system.
Features a Powerful, industrial 2-stage vacuum motor.
A heavy duty, internal pump transfers wastewater up to 100′ away while vacuuming continues.
No need to stop and dump the collection tank.
It is ideal for interior and exterior facilities maintenance contractors who need to collect wash water or for restoration contractors who need to pick up large volumes of water after a fire or flood.
Increase your efficiency with optional vacuum tools or even an ANTV5 Water Recovery Hydro Twister.
RPV50E1 – Hydro Vacuum 50 GPM, 115VAC & 20amp or 5500 watt generator
- 2 Stage
- 106″ Sealed Lift
- 38″ Tall x 17″ Wide
- Easy to use and compact without sacrificing vacuum power.
- Panel Mounted Lighted On/Off Switches For Vacuum & Pump Out.
- High water level vacuum shutoff protection – 1.5″ Sludge / Solids Drain.
- Install an optional dry work filter for use as a high-powered shop/detail vacuum.
- Note: Requires 2″ diameter vacuum hose and 2″ diameter discharge hose.